Unisa council bursary 2018. Get the full description of the unisa council bursary including requirements, opening and closing dates.
Unisa Council has made an amount of R99 million available to assist Unisa students in the following categories:
- Students who could not graduate because of outstanding debt
- Continuing students with outstanding debt
- New students who could not be assisted by NSFAS
To qualify for this bursary, students must apply and meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African student
- Be registered for a formal qualification
- Must have obtained at least a 55% average
* Please do not apply if you have already applied for this funding.
The vetting of applications will be done by an external service provider to verify the authenticity of the information submitted. A means test will be conducted to determine financial neediness. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
click next to apply