Nsfas bursaries 2018 : Apply for your chance of winning one of the best bursaries in south africa. nsfas online application 2018 – www.nsfas.org.za application forms 2018 – nsfas application form 2018 pdf -unisa nsfas online application – download nsfas application form 2018 – nsfas application 2018 – www.nsfas.org.za online application 20180 – nsfas application 2018 pdf
Nsfas which stands for National Student Aid Finance Scheme is public student finance programs which seeks to fund student who may not be fully fund their tertiary education
The Nsfas Act was introduced to ensure a proper structure and the smooth running of the organization
NSFAS was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act (Act 56 of 1999) and incorporated TEFSA (Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa). From 1993 to 2000, TEFSA was the primary non-profit company in terms of Section 21 of the Companies Act and ceased to operate in July 2000. All existing loans on the TEFSA books were transferred to NSFAS.
Nsfas requirement for 2018 application
B. Make sure you have electronic (and certified copies) of the following:
- Your South African identity document/card or, an unabridged birth certificate
- IDs of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- IDs of each person living with you in your home
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice (not older than three months)
- Please download the consent form and fill it in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form that is signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted, and will be considered as incomplete.
- If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A and fill it in
C. When you provide your cell phone number on the application form, make sure it works and please do not change it afterwards, as NSFAS will use it to communicate with you during and after the application process. Please do not provide someone else’s cell phone number as your contact number.
D. You must not apply if:
– You have already applied and have an application reference number
– You are not intending to apply for admission to a public university or TVET college
– You already have NSFAS funding for 2017
– You are not a South African citizen
E. For postgraduate studies, only students who plan to do the following postgraduate qualification may apply:
1. B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
2. B Tech – Biokinetics/Biomedical Technology/Biotechnology
3. Postgraduate Certificate in Education
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting, and
Guide for nsfas bursary 2018 online application
First go to my.nsfas.co.za
- Register yourself as a user on myNSFAS.
- You will need to create a username and password, which you will use to log in to your myNSFAS account to update your details.
- To complete the register process you will need a cellphone number and email address.
- If you do not have an email address, you can easily create a gmail address, by clicking here.
Please note that registering on myNSFAS is not the applying process yet. You must proceed to the APPLY tab to access the application form and apply.
Once you have registered, click the APPLY tab and you will be taken to the online 2018 application form. Read the form carefully, and start to fill in your particulars.