NEET bursary 2018 | NEET bursary requirements | NEET bursary field of study
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary programme was setup to help disadvantaged students, by not only funding their tertiary education studies, but also by providing continuous support throughout their studies and helping students find job placements or internship programmes.
Applicants who are interested in pursuing careers in the following fields, are welcome to apply:
- Agricultural Training and Development
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the NEET Bursary Application Form (pdf)
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Photo (passport size),
- Matric results certificate (certified copy),
- Proof of residence,
- University/ University of Technology acceptance letter,
- Parents/ guardians recent payslip (if employed),
- If self-employed, a balance sheet (certified copy).
Application forms and supporting documents can be submitted in 2 ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
3 Austin Road
31 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 010 224 0144
Fax: 086 729 3208