KPMG bursary application 2017 – 2018
Join a Global firm of professional networks that provide services in 144 Countries worldwide. KPMG has more than 137 000 people in their workforce around the globe. They provide services in the fields of Tax, Auditing as well as Advisory services to their clients.
Their bursaries include the following for dedicated and motivated candidates who is awarded a bursary:
- Full Tuition fees – Paid to institute
- Required Book fees – Paid to institute
- Accommodation fees at selected institute of higher learning – Paid to institute
- Meal fees at selected institute of higher learning – paid to institute
- Candidates will also receive a monthly allowance fee
KPMG BURSARIES AVAILABLE
The fields of study that is made available yearly for candidates with the KPMG bursary program are as follow:
- BCom Accounting
- BBSience CA Stream
- BCom Accounting Science
- BCom Internal Audit – Honors
Successful candidates will also be required to complete a 3-year training contract with KPMG after their successful graduation.
click next to continue reading