ept aviation training bursary 2018 – 2019 application form – EPT aviation is a well known aviation training instituted which has received accreditation from the South African Civil Authority (SACAA),Transport, Education & Training Authority (TETA),Education Training and Development Practices (ETDP) and Culture, Art,Tourism, Hospitality and Sport Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA).
ept aviation training bursary requirements
• No late submissions will be considered
• Photograph must be emailed as a Jpeg attachment and only 1 photograph must be sent
• Candidates must be 18 years or older
• Course attendance dates will be prescribed by EPT Aviation Training
• Candidates must be proficient in English.
• Non South African residents are responsible for their own travel documentation.
• Be in possession of a matric or NQF Level 4 certificate.
• On submission of your photograph, you will be required to sign a model release form which allows for your photograph to be used for EPT Aviation Training promotional purposes only.
• Only once we have received the photograph, the signed model release form and the copy of your identity document will your entry will be considered complete.
• The winner of the cabin crew member licensing course will be required to undertake the aviation medical at their own expense. This medical certificate must be presented on the first day of training.
• Bursaries do not include accommodation or transportation costs.
• Bursaries are not transferable.
Apply for ept aviation training bursary 2018 – 2019
To apply for the bursary please go to their official facebook page , you can click here