deloitte touche bursary application form
ABOUT deloitte and touche bursary
Bursaries will be awarded to students that are studying towards a Chartered Accountancyqualification, either a:
- BCom Accounting, OR
- PostGraduate Accounting Diploma.
The bursary award will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed book and accommodation (to a capped amount). On completion of their studies, students are required to complete a 3 year traineeship programme with D&T.
deloitte and touche bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Students currently studying towards a CA qualification at a SAICA accredited university,
- Wish to pursue a career in the Chartered Accountancy profession,
- Students who have achieved a minimum of 70% for Account I, II & III,
- Students in their 1st/ 2nd year of study who have a achieved a minimum average of 70%,
- Students in their 3rd year of study who have a achieved a minimum average of 65%,
- Must have studied at least 4 subjects in previous academic year.
click next to read more