CETA bursary 2018 | CETA bursary requirements | CETA bursary field of study | CETA bursary closing dates
CETA bursary requirement
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Possess a Matric certificate,
- Achieved a minimum average of 60% in Matric,
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Mathematics and Science in Matric,
- Proven financial need,
- Registered or intend on registering at a CETA recognised tertiary institution,
- Completed one or more years of study at a CETA recognised tertiary institution.
CETA bursary application forms
Apply online at: http://students.dgapp.co.za/bursary-application-form/
The following documents must be submitted online with your application form. If you are unable to attach the supporting documents online, you will be required to submit these documents at a later date.
- Colour photo (passport size),
- ID document (certified copy),
- Proof of registration (certified copy),
- Proof of acceptance (certified copy),
- Proof of residence (certified copy),
- Banking details (stamped bank letter/ bank statement only),
- Proof of address (municipal account/ bank statement),
- Disabled students must include an original medical certificate (on a CETA template).
CETA bursary CLOSING DATE
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
CETA Head Office
Tel: 011 265 5900