BDO bursary online application
BDO bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Students currently studying or planning to study a Chartered Accountant qualification.
- Students that qualify for admission to study CA or are currently registered for a Bcom in Accounting, or equivalent qualification at a University recognised by the SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
- Students who have received prior financial assistance or bursary funding, who are required to work back the bursary, may not apply.
The successful candidate will have to meet the following criteria:
Grade 12 students:
- A minimum “B” in Mathematics Higher grade
- A minimum “B” in English Higher grade (first or second language)
- A minimum average mark of 70%
Current University students:
- A minimum of 70% in Accounts I
- A minimum of 70% in Accounts II
- A minimum of 65% in Accounts III
(Candidates that meet the above criteria will be shortlisted for an interview and psychometric assessment)
click next to apply