Barloworld Education Trust Bursary online application forms | Barloworld Education Trust Bursary requirements | Barloworld Education Trust Bursary closing dates | Barloworld Education Trust Bursary field of study
Barloworld Education Trust Bursary field of study
Bursaries are awarded within the following fields of study:
- IT/ Computer Sciences (BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Mining Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
The bursary award will cover the following expenses: registration fees, examination fees, tuition, prescribed textbooks. Accommodation costs may also be covered in certain circumstances.
Barloworld Education Trust Bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Studying at a recognised University/ University of Technology in SA,
- Passed all courses/ subjects in the June-July exams (in the current year of study),
- From a previously disadvantaged background,
- Black student (Coloured, Indian, Chinese or African).
Barloworld Education Trust Bursary application forms
Students who meet the minimum eligibility criteria, can apply in writing to:
The Barloworld Education Trust
PO Box 782248
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- A covering letter (we have drafted the Barloworld Bursary Letter Example which students can download and edit, otherwise please feel free to write your own cover letter if you wish),
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Curriculum Vitae.
Barloworld Education Trust BursaryCLOSING DATE
31 July annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 445 1155 / 1600
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com