Arup Education Trust Bursary 2018 application forms | Arup Education Trust Bursary requirements | Arup Education Trust Bursary Field of study | Arup Education Trust Bursary closing dates
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria before applying:
- Must be black (per SA BEE codes),
- Previously disadvantaged,
- Currently studying towards a B Tech or degree in the built environment, or registered and accpeted to study in the upcoming year,
- Studying at a university in the Eastern Cape/ Gauteng/ KwaZulu-Natal,
- Strong academic record,
- Combined household income of no more than R10 000/ month.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Arup Bursary Application Form (PDF) version, or the Arup Bursary Application Form (word doc) version.
The following supporting documents must accompany your complete application form:
- Copy of your ID document,
- Copy of latest results,
- Proof of household income (payslips),
- Recommendation letter from one of your lecturers.
The above documents and your application form can then be submitted in one of the following ways;
1) Hand-delivered to:
The Arup Education Trust
10 High Street
Melrose Arch 2076
2) Emailed: email@example.com
30 September annually
For any bursary queries, please contact
Tel: 011 218 7613